Friday, June 7, 2013

Upcoming Black Phoenix Events

I will be appearing under my pen name Allan Kemp to promote my urban fantasy novel, "The Black Phoenix" at the following events:


On June 29 at 3:00PM, I will be with Beth Dolgner for "Free Seminar: How to Successfully Self-Publish Your Novel and Live to Tell About It."

On July 7, I will be in the Artist's Alley at the Atlanta Comic Convention.

And once I have more information, I will announce when exactly during the AJC Decatur Book Festival I will be appearing on the Emerging Writer's Stage.


Hope to see you all at one or more of these events.

7 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

GO MICKEY!!! :-)

Sparkle Plenty said...

Oops--I submitted that prematurely. Meant to say: "GO MICKEY! That's great!" Come to think of it..."GO MICKEY!" really said it all. Oh, well. So much for elegant economy of expression...Cheers, Sparkle

Sparkle Plenty said...

GO MICKEY!!! :-)

Mickey Dubrow said...

Thank you, Sparkle. Great to hear from you. I am have more book news soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Mickey Dubrow said...

Oops, I meant to say I MAY have more book news soon. The sentence I wrote made no sense.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Fingers crossed for you! Honestly, I would have assumed that "I am have..." was something the cool kids were saying these days. You did not need to spill the typo beans on that one, my chum! Best o' luck!

Mickey Dubrow said...

Thank you. Though, I would be remiss not to mention that you can order the book from Amazon. It's "The Black Phoenix" by Allan Kemp. Allan Kemp is my pen name.