Saturday, August 13, 2011

Biscuit loves his bed

Biscuit outgrew his first bed so I got him a new one. The pet store I went to didn't have cat beds the size I needed, so I ended up getting him a small dog bed. The bed is oval with a bolster around the edge.

Biscuit took to his new bed right away. But then, he really took to it. He started straddling the bolster and kneading it and biting it. Let's face it. He started humping his bed. After a good ten minutes of humping, he falls into a contented sleep in the bed. He does this at least once a day, sometimes more. Well, he is a teenager.




3 comments:

unsweetened said...

* Men *

unsweetened said...

* Men *

zedon said...

Hi it is very great adorable idea. its really admirable, i got allot of infromation for my sweat and cut dog. i just require such a wonderful idea for oval dog beds . its really amazing. thanks for sharing such a beautiful blog.