Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking Back at 2010




2011 is almost here. I decided to take a look back at the past year. So many things happened.

I won’t mention getting the new kitten. He gets enough free press as it is.

I didn’t win the lottery as I planned. Looks like I’ll have to come up with a new financial plan. I may even have to break down and try buying a ticket.

I checked my passport and sure enough, it is about to expire. Already I have a New Year’s resolution: renew my passport.

I saw Van Morrison at JazzFest. One of the best shows I've attended ever.

I got new tires for the car. Man, were they worn out. Glad I got that taken care of.

I finally convinced my mother that I don’t draw cartoons for the Cartoon Network. And I have finally accepted the fact that my mother will never understand what it is I do for a living.

I finally won my soul back from the Devil. If I weren’t such a Boggle addict, I’d never fall for his shenanigans. He offered to play me double or nothing. Double or nothing? What do I get if I win? He said I’d get a second soul, and I could pick from all the souls he’s bought. I told the Devil no thank you. I have enough to worry about as it is. Didn’t he know I just got a new kitten?

I had a good 2010. I truly believe 2011 will be even better.

No comments: