Saturday, June 19, 2010

May and June Sketches

I did these sketches in May and June. For some reason, the best of that period were of men.

Some of them were done in Savannah, Georgia. While J and I were on Riverwalk, I overheard a woman start a conversation with a man in her group, "Hey, brother from another mother." I feel like this saying has been around for awhile, but I enjoyed hearing it anyway.

Also, while in Savannah, J and I went to dinner at Walls Barbeque. The place was small (six tables) but the food was excellent and we had a great time talking to our server. On a wall of the restaurant were various humorous bumper stickers and stuff like that, but my favorite was this hand written plaque, which read:

When I work
I work hard...

When I sit
I sits loose...

When I think
I falls asleep...






No comments: