Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random Thoughts

A guy shared this memory with J and I:

“Butterbean was one of the Cabbagetown Boys who would jump you for no reason."


Man overheard teasing his girlfriend:

“Don’t be upset. Tell you what- you can have my baby.”


Overhead a man telling a woman outside a bar:

“Bitch, I wouldn’t jack off and throw it on ya.”


Headline seen online when “Dawn of the Dead” pushed “Passion of the Christ” out of first place at the box office:

“Zombies Topple Jesus From Top Of Box Office.”


Seen on a T-shirt:

“Triggers Got No Heart.”


In Paris, J and I saw a restaurant called “The Yak and the Yeti.” We decided it was sounded more like a Tibetan comedy team.


Headline on a magazine read:

“Why (insert woman’s name here) still counts.”

To which I responded- Because no matter how hard she tries, she can’t stop herself from doing it.

No comments: