Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Slutty Halloween Costume Suggestions

For many folks, Halloween is the time to dress up as your sexiest fantasy. And every year I see more and more ads for women's costumes that start with the word "slutty." So, you can be a slutty this or a slutty that. Ladies, if you still haven't decided what kind of slut to dress as this year, here are some suggestions.



SLUTTY SUPREME COURT JUSTICE
"I've always wanted to lay down the law."



SLUTTY LUNCH ROOM LADY
"Let me be your mystery meat."



SLUTTY FARMER
"You are such a hoe."



SLUTTY SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA CONDUCTOR
"You can hold my baton any time you want."



SLUTTY GRIM REAPER
"You'll be the death of me yet."

5 comments:

lisa roach maddox said...

LOVE this...
I didn't know you drew. Very cool blog.

Mickey Dubrow said...

Thank you, Lisa. Glad you like it.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Slutty IRS Agent!
Slutty Crazy Cat Lady!

(The lunch lady is my favorite.)

Mickey Dubrow said...

Slutty Crazy Cat Lady! Oh how I wish I had thought of that one.

Anonymous said...

What light of day isn't today?