Friday, April 10, 2009

Trust

Along with all our 401Ks and our jobs, something the world has lost recently is trust in people and institutions that we counted on. Here are a few of the people that I feel I can no longer trust. Not that I trusted these people completely before, but I felt they had some level of reliability.

Bankers
Auto Mechanics
Clergy
Developers/ Builders
Doctors
Realtors
Experts

I'm not pointing out individuals so much as the groups themselves, because I have been lucky enough to have found an auto mechanic, a builder, and a doctor that I trust and cherish.

Here are some of the people I didn't trust before and still don't trust.

Politicians
Lawyers
Pundits
Used Car Salesmen
Time Machine Salesmen
Divorced Spouses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first savings account was with an institution called Granite Trust. Innumerable banks are called Something Bank and Trust Company.
Maybe they should change their names to Something Bank and Risk?

Mickey Dubrow said...

Something Bank and Risk makes perfect sense. Maybe even Something Bank and Good Luck. I wonder if Granite Trust has crumbled away by now.