Friday, January 23, 2009

More Bumper Sticker Ideas

I was driving home today, the weather was great, and while waiting for a light, I noticed the following bumper sticker on the car in front of me:

My Dog Is Smarter Than Your Honor Roll Student.

No way! Without opposable thumbs and human speech, there is no chance a dog, no matter how intelligent, could outperform an honor roll student. But of course, the bumper sticker was less about sticking to the facts than being thought provoking. And it inspired me to come up with some new bumper sticker ideas.


MY DOG IS NOT SMARTER THAN YOUR HONOR ROLL STUDENT,
BUT HE'LL NEVER BREAK MY HEART BY RUNNING OFF WITH SOME TRAMP.


SENTIENT BEING ON BOARD


THIS CAR IS SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES


IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE DRIVING TO SCHOOL?


DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW YOU DRIVE WITH THAT MOUTH?


UNLESS YOU'RE TALKING TO JESUS,
HANG UP AND DRIVE.


I DIDN'T USE MY TURN SIGNAL BECAUSE
I WAS TOO BUSY TEXTING MY BFF THAT
I WAS CHANGING LANES.


TAILGATING IS NOT A SEXUAL POSITION.

5 comments:

jessica said...

Way!

I like "sentient being on board," and "Is THAT what you're driving to school?"

That one's great.

Eddy said...

I saw one this week that said:

MY CHILD WAS INMATE OF THE MONTH

Mickey Dubrow said...

Hey, if you're going to be an inmate, you should be the best inmate you can be.

A friend suggested this one:

It's always fun 'till the monkey rips your face off

Anonymous said...

Be a responsible parent. Have your child spayed or neutered.

Mickey Dubrow said...

That beats My Child Eats Bugs.