Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Big Ass Marketing Idea



Slapping butt logos on women’s shorts has become quite popular. So far, I’ve only seen school and company logos. I haven’t seen anyone take the next logical step, which is to print short pithy sayings. Why shouldn’t a woman’s backside be treated like a car’s rear bumper? I sat down with my wife and came up with the following sayings that would look great on a woman’s ass. If anyone uses these ideas and makes any money, I demand a percentage.

NICE ASS
BIG ASS
TIGHT ASS
PLACE LIPS HERE
PLACE FACE HERE
DON’T ASS, DON’T TELL
ASS ME NO QUESTIONS
ASS IS THE NEW CLEAVAGE
I’M WITH STUPID
LOOK AT MY ASS
STOP LOOKING AT MY ASS
KISS MY ASS
I’M BEHIND
HELLO CHAIR
REAR VIEW
REAR ENTRY
TAKE A SEAT
PINCH ME
WORSHIP ME
WIDE LOAD
CHEECKY MONKEY
YOUR FACE HERE. CALL 555-5555
GO GO GADGET ASS
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, THEN YOU’RE RIDING MY ASS

1 comment:

jessica said...

I could not possibly have encouraged this... although I really like "I'm behind."